Since 1995 as Fiberon and Since 1998 as Fiberon Technologies, Fiberon has been designing, developing, and delivering leading edge fiber optic components. Founded by Sam Lee; a highly respected and well known fiber optic design engineer with a long and distinguished career in the fiber optics industry, Fiberon started as an OEM supplier to many of the larger Interconnect distributors in the US.
Move on with Fiberon
At Fiberon Technologies we have become experts in supplying and manufacturing top of the line Fiber optic solutions whether that be for basic connectors and adapters to the more intricate advanced passive solutions.
Being one step ahead and one step closer
- Knowing local customer needs and requirements
- Extensive sales / executive management and business development experience within telecommunications Industry
- Proven records of success and accomplishments selling to world’s largest service providers and telecom industry leaders
- Strong understanding of a broad range of fiber optic technologies
- Strong international sales presence
- 1Market requirements may vary, our QUALITY remains
- Fiberon Technologies is ISO 9001:2015 certified at each of it’s facilities.
- Fiberon Technologies is AS9100D Aerospace Quality Standard System certified on it's line of active and passive fiber optic products.
- Primary adapter manufacturing is certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Primary connector manufacturing is certified to ISO 9001:2015and GR-326 certified to the Verizon TPR standard*
- Primary assembly partners (CM’s) are certified to ISO 9001:2015 TL 9000, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 14001:2004. They are also GR-326 certified to the Verizon TPR standard*
- Device manufacturing is certified to ISO 9001:2008and ISO 14001:2004. PLC coupler/splitter production is also GR-1209/1221 certified to the Verizon TPR standard*
* Notes or includes CM’s and third party partners.
- 2Executive Management
Hsin (Sam) Lee, Founder
Sam Lee holds AS, BS and MSME degrees in Mechanical Engineering. After graduating from the University of Louisville in 1985 with his Master's Degree, Mr. Lee joined Amphenol's Fiber Optic Products Group. For the next 10 years Mr. Lee held increasing design/engineering responsibilities at Amphenol, Molex and Augat/T&B and founded Fiberon in 1995. During his over 25 years in the industry, Mr. Lee has been awarded more than 10 worldwide patents with two patents currently pending.
Mark W. Johnson, President and Director
Mark Johnson has been actively working in multiple leadership roles in Fiber Optics for well over 20 years. Following military service and graduation from University of Massachusetts – Amherst, MA in 1986, he joined a consulting company specializing in advanced ceramics. In 1991 Mr. Johnson co-founded and was a Director of Sanwa Components USA Inc with a focus on applications for advanced ceramics (particularly ZrO2 ceramic ferrules) in fiber optic interconnects. In 1997 the fiber optic business of Sanwa Components was sold to the Senko Group of Japan and Mr. Johnson was involved in the founding and eventually became a Director for Senko Advanced Components. In 2010, Mr. Johnson joined Fiberon Technologies, Inc. as its President and Global Director. Mark also holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Bentley University – Waltham, MA and is a long term member of the OSA and BICSI.
Richard H. Dodakian, Executive V.P. and Director
A long standing and respected member of the fiber industry, Mr. Dodakian joined Fiberon Technologies in March, 2010. Mr. Dodakian oversees Global Operations and Finance at Fiberon. Prior to joining Fiberon, Mr. Dodakian spent 2.5 years as Vice President of Global Operations at Senko Advanced Components and two years as Director of FTTx Strategy and Supply Chain at ADC Telecommunications. Mr. Dodakian spent the previous 13 years of his career at Fiber Optic Network Solutions, Corp. (FONS) where he held various positions including Vice President of Finance and Global Supply Chain. Mr. Dodakian is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Assumption College and a BS degree from Nichols College.