- General Details
- Product Specs
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
- Compatible with industry standard SFP cages+Switches
- Hybrid cable conforms to the Small Form Factor SFF-8436 and SFF-8431
- Support for multi-gigabit data rates:1.0 Gbps – 10.3125 Gbps (per channel)
- Maximum aggregate data rate: 41.25 Gbps (4 x 10.3125Gbit/s)
- Hybrid cable link length up to 5m
- High-Density QSFP 38-PIN and 4x SFP 20-PIN Connector
- Power Supply:+3.3V
- Low power consumption
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 70 °C
- 40G QSFP+ to 4×10G SFP+
- 10G/40Gigabit Ethernet
- InfiniBand SDR, DDR, QDR
- Switches, Routers, and HBAs
- Data Centers
- Fibre Channel
Fiberon’s The QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Passive cable assemblies are high performance，cost effective for SFP+ and QSFP+ equipment interconnects.
It is offer a low power consumption short reach interconnect applications. The cable each lane is capable of transmitting data at
rates up to 10Gb/s ,providing an aggregated rate of 40Gb/s.
SFP+ and QSFP+Connectors meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. Final test and quality systems assure high quality cable assemblies conforming to the high-speed electrical performance requirements in industry specifications
Hybrid Copper QSFP+ to 4X SFP+ are offered in different wire gauges (AWG) depending on length.
|Wire Gauge||Cable Diameter||Mini
|30AWG||4.5||22.5||1 ~ 3|
|28AWG||4.7||23.5||4 ~ 5|
|26AWG||5.0||25||5 ~ 6|
|24AWG||6.0||30||6 ~ 15|
|Storage Ambient Temperature||-40||+85||°C|
|Operating Case Temperature||Tc||0||+70||°C|
|Power Supply Voltage||VCC 3||3.14||3.3||3.47||V|
Specifications may change without notice. Display Product Photos Shown are samples for viewing, not actual products. Colours and styles may vary.