- General Details
- LC loopback module Specs
- Order enquiry
- Related Products
Loopback Modules from Fiberon are quality tested, in stock and ready to ship today worldwide. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Get your quote today.
Fiber Optic Loopbacks are used for fiber optic testing applications or network restorations and other purposes. When used in testing applications, loopback signals are used for diagnosing problems.
Fiber optic loopback modules are made with a variety of fiber cable jacket types and cable diameters.
Attenuated Loopbacks from 1-20dB are available
- Loop back cable for many test applications
- Multimode, 50/125μm or 62.5/125μm fiber optic cable; Single mode, 9/125μm
fiber optic cable
- LC connectors with precision ceramic ferrule for maximum optical performance
- Fully tested cables to ensure superior quality and durability
- RoHS Compliant
LC Loopback Module Spec
|Insertion Loss||0.5dB Typ., 0.75dB Max.||0.75dB Typ., 1.0dB Max.|
|Jacket Style||PVC or LSZH|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +75°C|
- Attenuated Loopbacks from 1-20dB are available
- Specifications may change without notice. Display Product Photos Shown are samples for viewing, not actual products.Colours and styles may vary.